Deep Talks GbR (“Deep Talks”) is committed to protecting your privacy when you access and use the Deep Talks Sites and use and/or receive the Deep Talks Services and to ensure the security and integrity of your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
A. DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller for the processing of personal data is:
Deep Talks GbR
Tucholskystr 5, c/o Singh
B. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Deep Talks collects your personal data when:
· you use the Deep Talks Sites or use and/or receive the Deep Talks Services,
· you contact Deep Talks via any means, including via phone, e-mail, social media or contact forms,
· you disclose or submit information via channels operated by Deep Talks (including the Deep Talks Sites and the Deep Talks Services, blogs and community forums) or register for or log-in to such channels operated by Deep Talks, and
· when third parties (e. g. business partners, resellers, subcontractors) provide Deep Talks your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
C. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
Deep Talks may collect the following data of you:
· Contact Data: Personal information such as name, city and country of location, email address, birth date, company information and employment status.
· Contract Data: Information relating to any contract between you and Deep Talks such as customer numbers, contract numbers and contractual dates.
· Transaction Data: Details about transactions made between you and Deep Talks.
· Payment Data: Information such as bank account data and credit card data.
· Preferences: Information regarding how you wish to interact with Deep Talks such as information regarding how you wish to be contacted by Deep Talks and how you wish to use and/or receive the Deep Talks Services.
· Input Data: Information you provide when you contact Deep Talks or information you disclose or submit within channels operated by Deep Talks (including the Deep Talks Sites, the Deep Talks Services, blogs and community forums) or when you register for or log-in to such channels operated by Deep Talks.
· Usage Data: Information about how you use and interact on the Deep Talks Sites and in relation to the Deep Talks Services such as type, IP address, IP location and unique device identifiers of your internet access device, information on browser type and version, information on browser plug-in types and versions, log-in data, mobile network information, time zone settings, operating system and platform, URL clickstream to, through and from the Deep Talks Sites and Deep Talks Services, length and time of visit to the Deep Talks Sites and use of Deep Talks Services, information on what features of the Deep Talks Sites and Deep Talks Services are being used, interactions with user interfaces, page interactions including scrolling and mouseovers.
D. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING | LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING | LEGITIMATEINTEREST
Deep Talks will only process your personal data if such processing is permissible under applicable laws.
The following list describes, for what purposes
· Providing marketing information and communication regarding services of Deep Talks, including newsletters - Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR
· Conducting market research. - Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR
· Preparing, organizing and holding corporate events and follow-up communication - Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR
· Providing the possibility to be contacted for any reason and to be able to respond to enquiries and feedback - Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR
· Informing about and carry out the business activities of Deep Talks - Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR and Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR
· Ensuring continuous optimization of the Deep Talks Sites and the Deep Talks Services - Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR and Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR
· Analyzing the use of the Deep Talks Sites and the Deep Talks Services to ensure they remain innovative, up to date and safe from any faults, errors and disruptions, - Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR, Art. 6 (1) c) GDPR and Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR
The respective legal basis mentioned in the above table is further described as follows:
· Art. 6 (1) a) GDPR: You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data by Deep Talks.
· Art. 6 (1) b) GDPR: The processing by Deep Talks is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into such contract.
· Art. 6 (1) c) GDPR: The processing is necessary for Deep Talks to comply with its legal obligations.
· Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR: The processing is necessary to pursue Deep Talks’s legitimate interests, except where your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms override such legitimate interests of Deep Talks.
Deep Talks uses cookie technology on the Deep Talks Sites. When you access and use the Deep Talks Sites, a cookie may be placed within the memory of your internet access device. A cookie is a small piece of data containing alphanumerical information that a Deep Talks Site can store via your internet access device for later retrieval. Deep Talks uses such cookies to provide you with a personalized and improved user experience.
The Deep Talks Sites use both transient cookies and persistent cookies.
· Transient cookies: Transient cookies are automatically deleted upon closing of your browser. Such transient cookies also include, in particular, session cookies. Session cookies contain a session identifier, allowing different requests from your browser to be assigned to your particular browsing session and will allow your internet access device to be recognized upon your return to the Deep Talks Sites.
· Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the type of cookie placed. Deep Talks may use persistent cookies to help Deep Talks to track use of the Deep Talks Sites, such as the number and frequency of visits to the Deep Talks Sites and which parts of the Deep Talks Sites are visited.
Many browsers accept cookies per default. However, your browser settings can be configurated in order to prevent the storage of cookies. You may also delete cookies placed by the Deep Talks Sites at any time within your browser settings. Deactivating the storage of or deleting cookies may limit the functionality of the Deep Talks Sites.
F. RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA | THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
· email service providers,
· processing facility providers,
· infrastructure providers,
· data platform providers,
· data storage providers,
· survey technology providers,
· billing solution providers,
· communication and messaging solution providers,
· marketing automation technology providers, and
· data analytics providers.
Deep Talks may also disclose your personal data to third parties, if required by law, such as in legal proceedings or response to a government request.
G. RETENTION TIME
H. DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
You have the following rights under the GDPR with regards to the processing of your personal data:
· The right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, where that is the case, access to such personal data and certain relevant information. Such information includes, inter alia, the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data is been or will be disclosed (Art. 15 GDPR). Please note that the rights and freedoms of other individuals may restrict your right of access.
· The right to obtain the rectification and completion of your personal data, where such data is inaccurate or incomplete (Art. 16 GDPR).
· The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data without undue delay under certain circumstances (“right to be forgotten”) (Art. 17 GDPR).
· The right to obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data under certain circumstances (Art. 18 GDPR).
· The right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to transmit such data to another controller without hindrance from Deep Talks (Art. 20 GDPR).
· The right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, where the processing is based on legitimate interests of Deep Talks pursuant to Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR or such personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes (Art. 21 GDPR).
· The right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
· The right to withdraw, at any time, any consent you had previously provided to Deep Talks regarding Deep Talks’s processing of your personal data. Such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to your withdrawal.
I. DATA SECURITY
Deep Talks has established a privacy program designed to help protect your personal data. Deep Talks maintains reasonable administrative and technical safeguards intended to protect against the loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure of your personal data. All data is securely stored and can only be accessed by entitled employees of Deep Talks on a “need to know basis”.
The Terms were last updated on: 15 April 2020.
Copyright © 2020 Deep Talks
All rights reserved